Warranty





Related product you might see:

Share this product :

+ comments + 2 comments

Anonymous
June 30, 2015 at 4:38 PM

good day.. i am wondering where can i send in my leatherman for part replacement?

Lawrence Wong
March 4, 2017 at 2:49 PM

Hi, I have a Micra which I carry it everyday for years. I feel that the scissor is no longer as good as before. Sometimes it couldn't cut a thin plastic bag, it just slides over. I guess it loose, not tight as before.

And both the handle is also loose due to daily use of it. I almost use this Micra everyday.

May I know where should I send this Micra to for service or repair?

Thank you.


Regards,
Lawrence Wong

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Fdans Village | fDans Village
Copyright © 2011. Leatherman Tools Malaysia for Sale - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by BagMan
Proudly powered by Blogger